Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipe Worth Trying

Last summer my attempts at baking gluten free zucchini bread were a disaster. Finally my sister sent me a recipe from the Gluten-Free Goddess. I posted about my success with that recipe in October of last year. Karina Allrich is the Gluten-Free Goddess, I've been going to her website on a regular basis, and every recipe I've tried has been great. I'm not sure if she explains how she came by the name 'goddess' but it's pretty accurate.

When we started picking zucchinis a couple of weeks ago, I started thinking about zucchini bread. But I managed to keep putting it off with memories of last year's soggy, sunken loaves of bread. Then I couldn't find the recipe, so I went back to her website for it. Now that I've repeated my earlier success I'm ready to try baking more. Here is a link to the recipe for you to try, it is delicious.

Gluten-Free Goddess Zucchini Bread:  http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2010/08/zucchini-bread.html

My first loaf of gf zucchini bread this year - success

No comments:

Post a Comment