Monday, January 7, 2013

Blogs and Frogs

Frozen bird bath in my parent's yard

While tidying up my page I stopped to look at my favorite blogs listed at the bottom. Seem's Monticello Antique Marketplace has revamped the Salvage Garden area. They have some enticing photos on their blog post. Check it out, if that shed came heated I would move right in.

Luckily for me, I got a Monticello gift certificate for Christmas and am ready to shop. They also list their upcoming events for the year. Among those are the Home and Garden Show in April, their anniversary sale in late May, and another store wide sale in July. 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Just to clarify, I have 2 Facebook buttons located on the upper right:

One button will take you to my Valerie Hogan Facebook page - you can subscribe or friend me. 

The other will take you to the All-Purpose Flower page - like it and you will see all blog updates in your news feed.

This bird bath was given to my mom by a friend
 who moved south for the winters (don't worry the frog is not real)


No comments:

Post a Comment