Friday, April 6, 2012

Monticello's Home & Garden Show Starts Today

Today is the first day of the Home & Garden show at Monticello Antique Marketplace in Portland, OR.  It's one of my favorite places, and in February I shared some photos from a trip there. It is where I found the old gate that became our new trellis


They posted over 30 photos of the displays on their Facebook page: 
http://www.facebook.com/MonticelloAntiqueMarketplace


I am planning to go next week with my sister, but when I saw the photos on Facebook I was wishing I could teleport myself right  there.  The store is full of small booths with vendors who specialize in antiques and decor items.  In the back they have The Salvage Garden. Normally, the area contains vintage garden items, but during a show they have dozens of guest vendors who set up displays.


The place is huge, but they also have their own cafe where you can stop for a snack,  lunch, or a coffee.


If you are in Portland the next month go check it out, this show lasts until May 28th. They are located at 8600 SE Stark ST., Portland OR 97216.

No comments:

Post a Comment