Thursday, March 22, 2012

This is Spring, Right?

I live in Southwest Washington state, part of the Portland Metro area.  This area is best known for it's rain and evergreen landscape. Snow is pretty rare here, even in December, so to have snow on March 22, a week away from April, is abnormal here. This is what I woke up to this morning:


Compare this photo to my banner at the top of the page



Yes, my pansies are in there

I live with someone who can only be described as a snow fanatic.  Any indication of this sort of weather pattern and he monitors it by the minute.  This morning he came downstairs and looked out at our deck and just grinned from ear to ear. Meanwhile, I'm hoping this is the last time I take snow pictures until next winter.

These are the daffodils from my March 6 post

I'll admit that it's pretty, and my cat, Kabrina thinks it's pretty cool, at least from the other side of the window.







No comments:

Post a Comment