Monday, March 19, 2012

Radishes part II

Last summer proved I knew nothing about growing radishes. They were long, leggy stems with leaves. I wasn't eager to try again, but I've since learned that they are a cool season plant. Some say they are also one of the 'easiest' veggies to grow. So I'm willing to give them another try.

It is March 19, 2012, no post yesterday because we were celebrating Janet's birthday a day in advance. This morning we had snow to celebrate as well. So when I see advice to start planting radishes in early March I have to question it (although snow here this late is rare.)

Pinned Image


I found a link to another blog on growing radishes so I'll post it here:
how-to-grow-radishes from thatbloomingarden.blogspot.ca.

I'm collecting veggie ideas on my Pinterest board,
 just go to the red button on the bottom right of this page to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment