Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Favorites



Friday Favorites 

A few things I discovered this week that I'd like to share:

A Studio G blog post on Cistus Nursery, located in Portland, OR.  I've heard of this nursery, but have never been there. Reading this post and seeing photos of the tropical plants makes me want to pay them a visit. The nursery also has a Facebook page full of beautiful plant photos as well as an impressive cover photo.
http://www.studiogblog.com/grow/plants/cistus-nursery/

I found 99ROOTS by following someone on Pinterest.  This site has a different format than most garden sites I've been to. Meant for beginners, it will be interactive in the future offering garden advice among other things. They say if you register they'll contact you when they 'go live'. In the meantime, their page has interesting photos and blog posts. Not sure what it's all about, but they've caught my interest.
http://99roots.com/

I just found this video on Facebook from Down To Earth, Home Garden and Gift. 
1) I haven't been to this nursery either. I've wanted to go since I first heard about them a year ago, when we planted their plants at my sister's office garden. I was told they sell plants grown from Territorial Seed, I will make sure to go there on my next visit to Eugene. 
2) There wasn't much sun here near Portland, so this little video let me enjoy it. 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151365918383985&set=vb.125047584207097&type=2&theater



No comments:

Post a Comment