Friday, October 19, 2012

Murals by Hana

Yesterday I shared a blog post from Monticello Antique Marketplace. They are in my list of "Blogs I like" at the bottom of my blog page.  I'd also like to share my friend Hana's post. She is a multi-talented individual, she paints murals in addition to designing landscapes, and she's my partner in crime at the community garden.

I invite you to visit her blog Murals and Landscapes by Hana. Her recent post has photos of the Winnie the Pooh themed murals she painted for her grandson's bedroom. They are the sweetest pictures, and they show off her talent. If you know anyone who may be interested in having murals done, please pass on the link. Scroll down to her previous posts for murals that she and her painting partner Janet have been doing for Street of Dreams houses.

Remember if you receive my blog by e-mail or read it on a mobile device, there is a link that will take you to the webpage where you can find all of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment