Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Buzzing Into Fall

(Click on the image to enlarge)

The other day I realized that the community garden had suddenly changed from a summer garden into a fall garden full of corn, squash and sunflowers.  I didn't have a camera with me then. Today I had my phone, but once again I was there late in the day in the bright light. I was wandering around aiming my phone at plants not really sure of what I pictures I was taking with the glare on my screen. 

When I sat down to look at the photos I was so pleased by this one. There are some giant sunflowers in the garden all of the heads hanging down. While I took this picture I was being buzzed by all of the bees - honey bees and bumble bees trying to get to this flower. If you look closely on the right you'll see one hard at work.



No comments:

Post a Comment