Thursday, August 2, 2012

Introducing My Friend's New Blog

In previous posts I've referred to a friend of mine as my "garden partner". Her name is Hana and she and I are sharing the community garden plot. I met her about 12 years ago when I started working at Planning Solutions, Inc. She has also been faithfully reading my blog since I started last January. 

Today she published her new blog, Murals and Landscapes by Hana. She is very talented, a muralist working on her own and teaming up with her partner, Janet. She is also a Landscape Architect and graphic artist. Her blog will showcase her projects individually and give us a glimpse into how they are made.

Here's a link to her blog: http://muralsandlandscapesbyhana.blogspot.com/. I think she's off to a great start with her most recent mural done for the 2012 Street of Dreams in Oregon.


No comments:

Post a Comment