Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Blogs I Like

At the very bottom of this page, if you scroll past this post and the two previous posts, you will find some links to "Blogs I Like". I see a lot of other blogs who list just about every blog they've encountered. It takes time to check out new blogs and to me it is a little overwhelming to see a list  that long. 


My page layout is still in the works, there are some changes I will make. But for now the list is at the bottom center of the page. It includes Blogs I really, really like, some I read before making my own and others I've found since starting All-Purpose Flower.


The reason I'm pointing this out is because anytime you read my blog, the blogs listed there have links to their most recent post. Just click on one and you're there.


Ornamental is a blog by an artist, Nina Bagley. I've been reading her blog for about 2 years. In a May post, called post cards from alabama, she shares some photos and included one of a magnolia blossom. 


The way she described the scent brought back memories of the first Magnolia tree I experienced. She wrote,"for those of you who've not had the heady pleasure of drinking in its lemony scent, i hope you will have that privilege in your lifetime." I've thought about it a couple times since and that is why I'm inviting you to visit her blog. 


Visit Ornamental at: http://ornamental.typepad.com/ornamental/



No comments:

Post a Comment