Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Quote of the Day


I wasn't sure if I should post this quote or not. I decided to because it's a great quote, one I don't recall seeing before. I subscribe to Teri Martin's quote of the day (http://www.terimartin.com/Form.html). My sister shared the quote list with me years ago, and I have been getting one every day since then.


I initially liked this quote because it refers to harvesting - daily. It doesn't represent me at all (which is why I hesitated to post it), but it's a perspective I'd like to acquire.



The true harvest of your daily life is something
as intangible and indescribable as the tints of morning or evening. 
It's a little stardust caught, a segment of the rainbow which 
you couldn't clutch in your every day life.
Just commit that you will have a daily harvest 
of the greatness of being alive every single day
Thoreau


No comments:

Post a Comment