Monday, December 3, 2012

Getting Into the Spirit

Chris' retro Santa


We are getting the Christmas decorations out, lights on the house, and have a beautiful tree waiting in the garage. Living in a townhouse requires some planning in order to get the tree up the stairs and around some tight corners. If anyone knows an easy way to wrap the tree please let me know in the comments.

I noticed that Donna at Funky Junk Interiors is hosting a 12 Days of Christmas series with some clever Christmas decoration ideas. Her projects are always resourceful,  just looking at her ideas often gives me a few of my own. She's on day three, but all the previous days can be seen as well.

Check out her website at http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/
She is one of my favorite bloggers, and you can always find her link at the bottom of this page.

Also, Monticello Antique Marketplace is updating their Christmas show on their blog and facebook page. I hope to go this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment