Friday, April 20, 2012

Lost But Not Forgotten

Seems my initiation into blogging has finally led to something I can't correct - a lost blog.
Last night I typed up a blog and inserted photos thinking I'd have it ready to post after Grimm, but now I can't find it. While I've managed to lose it, I am able to redo it,  just not tonight.  I am a morning person who doesn't think too clearly at night, which may be how I lost the blog in the first place.


In the meantime, we have a weekend forecast in the 70's, desperately needed by those of us in the northwest who really can't take one more gray rainy day. Finally got news from the community garden manager that the beginner's class (offered to us by the Master Gardner's program) is delayed. I've been reading and looking online and just yesterday read that the rows should be planted north to south for best sun exposure. Really need that class before planting.

No comments:

Post a Comment