Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Could Have Bought a Pony Pack...

Last Friday I had made a blog post ahead of time because I knew I was going to tour Chapman's Greenhouse that afternoon. I also knew that The Finder and Grimm would be on that evening (yes that's lame) but if I put it off it would be too late or not happen at all. 


Then that post disappeared.  I tried every way I knew how to find it, but while the title and post were there the content was blank.


I have to admit that it was not all that interesting, it was about my first seed planting of nasturtiums.  I want this blog to be a journal of what I did and when with gardening. Maybe years from now I will look back at my struggles to grow a radish and find it somehow amusing.


What I'll do is skip the "step-by-step" and just do what I find a little anoying on other blogs - post a series of photos with no captions.


On April 19th I started a tray of seeds:





I'll let you know how it grows...



No comments:

Post a Comment